Welcome! GunPalace.com is a relaxed, secure, and inexpensive way to buy and sell firearms and related shooting sports products online. Our format is designed to provide an enjoyable and productive one stop shop for shooting sports enthusiasts to conduct business together. Whether you're looking for shotguns for sale, or rifles for sale or handguns for sale - you will find them all here. If you are a gun loving American, you are welcome here!
Condition: Factory New Weight: 28 Pounds We're sorry. This auction is now closed.
Call Russell (219)406-0431
NO CREDIT CHECK FINANCING AVAILABLE
DPMS .308 G2 Recon
The .308 G2 Recon delivers accuracy without the weight of a full size precision rifle. We equipped the Recon with Magpul® MOE® stock and grip and back-up iron sights. The AAC® BLACKOUT® suppressor adapter eliminates muzzle flash without affecting accuracy, optimized by the stainless steel mid-length barrel, and free float 4 rail handguard.
Specifications and features:
Caliber: 308 Win
Capacity: 20Rd Barrel Length: 16"
Overall Length: 35" Collapsed/ 38.75" Extended
Chamber Size: Mid-length
Stock: Magpul MOE
Sights: Front/Rear Flip
Chokes: AAC Blackout
Additional Description: DPMS 4 Rail Free Float Handguard/ Brass Deflector
- Plano, weather-proof, hard, locking gun case 42", VERY NICE!!
- Mid-Length Quad rail
- Magpul MOE +Grip (Rubberized)
- Magpul Front & Rear Flip up Sights
- Block & Ladder-style rail covers
- Vector Optics, variable-brightness, Mustang 1-4x Magnification with Chevron BDC reticle scope with flip lens covers.
- Magpul CTR Collapsible 6-position stock
- 5nm dedicated, Green Laser, with fore grip switch
- 150 Lumen Tactical Light
- Grip Pod style combination vertical grip
- Ambidextrous, single-point sling mount
- Single-point/double-point, nylon sling
- 5x20-round Magpul magazine
- Fore grip-mounted pressure switch for laser control
All Fully-assembled, ready for ammo!
LAYAWAY OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
We do layaways, the terms are: MUST BE PURCHASED AT BUY IT NOW PRICE, 34% of the total purchase price including shipping and any credit card fees is due within 5 days of end of auction. 2nd payment of 33% is due within 30 days of end of auction, 3rd and final payment of 33% is due within 60 days of end of auction. and A.P.R of 24% will be assessed on late payments, payments that become 31 days late void the layaway contract, and all paid amounts will become the property of the dealer. LAYAWAY TERMS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE
4 pay options are available upon request on purchases over $1500.